NordicTrack FS5i elliptical vs Run rocket
This is a comparison between the Nordictrack FS5i elliptical and the run rocket including pros, cons and alternatives. Follow the links for more details
Overview and review of the Run rocket
The Run Rocket comes in at $1999. In this article you will learn more about the product itself, its Pros and cons and alternatives you might want to consider. This article has originally been published in the overview "Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue".
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from Rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which Equipment package to buy from Rogue
- Which accessory to get from Rogue
- Which jump rope to get from Rogue
- Which bench to get from Rogue
- Which dumbbell to get from Rogue
Overview of the Run Rocket
Pros of the Run Rocket
No pull back
Cons of the Run rocket
Alternatives to the Run rocket
Summary for the Run rocket
Overview and review of the NordicTrack FS5i 1499
This is a review of the NordicTrack FS5i including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the NordicTrack FS5i
- 5" Backlit Display
- iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- Two 2” Speakers
- Center Drive
- 7kg. Effective Inertia-enhanced Flywheel
- 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- OneTouch® Controls
- Max User Weight 135kg
- 32" Auto-Adjustable Stride
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- SoftTouch™ Upper Body Grips
- Oversized Cushion Pedals
- 32 Workout Programmes
- Transport Wheels
- Water Bottle Holder
- Large Boxed Item - This item can only be delivered or delivered and installed to a ground floor room location.
- Product Weight 105kg
- Boxed Weight 113kg
- Assembled Dimensions - 148L x 75W x 187H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 157L x 77W x 65H cm
- Warranty - 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack FS5i
- Good value for money
- Relevant product line
- 32" stride
Cons of the Nordictrack FS5i
- Space requirements
- More error-prone
- Not for everyone