Overview and review of the Rogue Monster Rig 2.0
Price: 1.845 - 6.095$
This review was originally posted in the longer article "Which strength equipment to buy from rogue" in in which you can read about 25 products of Rogue which cost more than 1.000$. The Rogue Monster Rig 2.0 can be a good start to build your first commercial gym. See the details in this article.
Overview of the Rogue Monster Rig
- Base 2.0 Edition
- Standard 2.0 Edition
- Racked 2.0 Edition
- 2 Squat/Bench Stations
- 6 Pull-up Stations
- 4 Squat/Bench stations
- 8 Pull up stations
- 4 Squat/Bench Stations
- 12 Pull up Stations
- 6 Squat/Bench stations
- 14 Pull up Stations
Pros of the Rogue Monster Rig
Cons of the Rogue Monster Rig
How many clients should the Monster Rig 2.0 bring you?
- How many people live in the area?
- How many people are already on your books?
- What kind of training do they like?
- Are there other gyms in the area?
- What kind of equipment do they have?
- What do you like?
- What do you dislike?
- What kind of equipment do you have yourself?
- Is it compatible with the Rogue Monster Rig?
- How much space do you have?
- Where are the doors?
- Where are major obstructions?
- Where will you store equipment?
Alternatives to the Monster Monster Rig
- Base Edition
- Rig length 10'
The Rogue Monster Rig 2.0 is an uncompromising start to your new gym. Even the biggest athletes will be able to brutalize it without significant impact or movement in the structure. If you have the money and want to build the best of the best, this is the way to go.