Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro vs SE3i
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro and the SE3i including pros, cons and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review NordicTrack SE 3i 849
This is a review of the NordicTrack SE3i including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the NordicTrack SE3i
- 5” Backlit Display
- iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- 14 kg. Effective Inertia-enhanced Flywheel
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- EKG Grip Pulse
- 125 kg. User Weight Capacity
- Oversized Pedals
- SoftTouch™ Upper Body Grips
- 32 Preset Workout Apps
- Transport Wheels
- Product Weight 54kg
- Assembled Dimensions - 158L X 66W X 175H cm
- Boxed Weight 60kg
- Boxed Dimensions - 64L x 42W x 132H cm
- Warranty - 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack SE3i
- Low price
- Big flywheel
Cons of the NordicTrack Se3i
- Out of date display
- Space requirements
Alternatives to the NordicTrack SE3i
Summary for the NordicTrack SE3i
Overview and review of the Nordictrack Grand tour pro 1499 (US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
10” Smart HD Touchscreen
Includes 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® membership**
Integrated Tablet Holder
Auxiliary Music Port
Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
Upright Articulating Cycle
3 Piece Crank
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
26 Digital Resistance Levels
-10° to 10° Incline and Decline
375 Lb. User Capacity
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
Oversized Cushion Seat
Vertical Seat Adjustment
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide, Ergonomic Foot Pedals with Adjustable Strap
2–3 Lb. Integrated Dumbbells
Integrated Handle Controls for Incline and Resistance
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
57.5" L x 23.5" W x 62" H Footprint
10-Year Frame Warranty
2-Year Parts Warranty
1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the Nordic track Grand tour pro
Cons of the Nordic Track Grand Tour pro
Storage of dumbbells