NordicTrack S40 treadmill vs C7.5 elliptical
This is a comparison of the S40 and C7.5 elliptical. Learn about pros, cons, and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the NordicTrack C7.5 999
This is a review of the NordicTrack including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the Nordictrack C7.5
- 5" Backlit Display
- iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- Two 2” Speakers
- Front Drive
- 18" Power-Adjustable Stride
- 9kg. Effective Flywheel
- 0 - 20% Power-Adjustable Incline
- 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- OneTouch® Controls
- EKG Pulse Grip Heart Rate Monitor
- Max User Weight 125kg
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- SoftTouch™ Upper-Body Grips
- Oversized, Cushioned Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Front-mounted Transport Wheels
- 26 Workout Apps
- Product Weight 86kg
- Boxed Weight 99kg
- Product Dimensions - 169L x 63W x 176H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 178L x 37W x 77H cm
- Warranty - 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack C7.5
- 20% Incline
- Compact design
Cons of the NordicTrack C7.5
- 18" Stride
- Set elliptical
Alternatives to the NordicTrack C7.5
Summary for the C7.5
Overview and review of the NordicTrack S40 1599
This is a review of the NordicTrack S40 including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
Overview of the Nordictrack S40
- Includes 1 Years iFit Family Membership
- iFit Integrated
- Two 2” Bluetooth Digitally Amplified Speakers
- 3.0 CHP Motor
- 0% - 12% Digital Incline
- 0 – 22 km/h Speed
- Onetouch™ Controls
- 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 125kg Max User Weight
- EKG Handgrips
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning
- 51 x 152 cm Tread Belt
- This Machine Does Not Feature a Workout Fan
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- Assembled Dimensions - 200L x 90W x 145H cm
- Product Weight 84kg
- Boxed Weight 105kg
- Folded Dimensions - 103L x 90W x 180H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 212L x 81W x 28H cm
- Warranty - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the Nordictrack S40
- 3.0 CHP motor
- One-touch controls
Cons of the Nordictrack S40