Overview and review of the NordicTrack FS5i 1499
This is a review of the NordicTrack FS5i including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the NordicTrack FS5i
- 5" Backlit Display
- iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- Two 2” Speakers
- Center Drive
- 7kg. Effective Inertia-enhanced Flywheel
- 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- OneTouch® Controls
- Max User Weight 135kg
- 32" Auto-Adjustable Stride
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- SoftTouch™ Upper Body Grips
- Oversized Cushion Pedals
- 32 Workout Programmes
- Transport Wheels
- Water Bottle Holder
- Large Boxed Item - This item can only be delivered or delivered and installed to a ground floor room location.
- Product Weight 105kg
- Boxed Weight 113kg
- Assembled Dimensions - 148L x 75W x 187H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 157L x 77W x 65H cm
- Warranty - 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack FS5i
- Good value for money
- Relevant product line
- 32" stride
Cons of the Nordictrack FS5i
- Space requirements
- More error-prone
- Not for everyone
Alternatives to the NordicTrack FS5i
Summary for the FS5i
Overview and review of the Nordictrack S50 1999
This is a review of the NordicTrack S50 including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
Overview of the Nordictrack S50
- Includes 1 Years iFit Family Membership
- iFit Integrated
- Two 2” Bluetooth Digitally Amplified Speakers
- 3.5 CHP Motor
- 0% - 12% Digital Incline
- 0 – 22 km/h Speed
- Onetouch™ Controls
- 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 125kg Max User Weight
- EKG Handgrips
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning
- 51 x 152 cm Tread Belt
- This Machine Does Not Feature a Workout Fan
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- Assembled Dimensions - 200L x 90W x 145H cm
- Product Weight 92kg
- Boxed Weight 109kg
- Folded Dimensions - 103L x 90W x 180H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 210L x 82W x 34H cm
- Warranty - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the Nordictrack S50
- Strong motor
- Can be gotten used
Cons of the Nordictrack S50
- Not really good value for money
- Older model