Nordictrack X9i vs concept 2 bikeerg
This is a comparison between the Nordictrack X9i treadmill and the Concept 2 bikeerg including pros, cons and alternatives. Follow the links for more details
Overview and review of the Concept two bikeErg
The Concept 2 bikeErg comes in at $999. In this article you will learn more about the product itself, its Pros and cons and alternatives you might want to consider. This article has originally been published in the overview "Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue".
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the Concept 2 bikeErg
Assembled in the US
Made of Aluminium
Pros of the Concept 2 bikeErg
Cons of the Concept 2 bikeErg
No full body work out
Not for the big guys
Alternatives to the Concept 2 bikeErg
Concept 2 rower
Overview and review of the X9i 2199
This is a review of the NordicTrack X9i including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
Overview of the Nordictrack X9i
- 7" HD Touch Screen Display
- iFit Integrated
- Smart BlueTooth Chestbelt included
- Includes 1 Years iFit Family Membership
- Dual 3-Inch Speakers
- Reflex™ Cushioning
- Tablet Holder Included
- 55 x 152 cm Tread Belt
- Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fans
- 3.6 CHP Motor
- 0 – 40% Incline - 0 – 6% Power Decline
- 0 – 20 km/h Speed
- 2.5” Precision-machined and
Balanced Non-flex Rollers
- EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
- 135kg Max User Weight
- Out-of-the-box Easy Assembly
- Large Boxed Item - This item can only be delivered or delivered and installed to a ground floor room location.
- Free Installation Included With Mainland Customers
- Product Weight 135kg
- Boxed Weight 175kg
- Assembled Dimensions - 178L x 100W x 181H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 227L x 103W x 64H cm
- Warranty - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the Nordictrack X9i
- 40% Incline
- 7-inch touch screen
Cons of the Nordictrack X9i
- Older model