Nordictrack X9i vs T6.5
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack X9i and T6.5. Learn about pros, cons, and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review NordicTrack T6.5 Treadmill $999 - $1299
This is a review of the NordicTrack 6.5S treadmill which was originally published in "Which Treadmill to get from Nordictrack". Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview NordicTrack T6.5 Treadmill $999 - $1299
- 10” Smart HD Touchscreen
- Includes 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® membership**
- Auxiliary Music Port
- Dual 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning
- 20” x 55” Commercial Tread Belt
- 0-10% Incline
- 0-10 MPH Speed
- One Touch® Controls
- 2.6 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus Motor◊
- 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 300 Lb. User Capacity
- EKG Grip Pulse
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- 20 On-Board Workout Programs
- 54" H x 36" W x 73.5" H Footprint
- 10-Year Frame Warranty
- 2-Year Parts Warranty
- 1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the Nordictrack T 6.5 treadmill
- Compact size
- Low price
Cons of the Nordictrack T 6.5 treadmill
- Small belt
- Weak motor
Alternatives to the T 6.5 treadmill
Overview and review of the X9i 2199
This is a review of the NordicTrack X9i including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
Overview of the Nordictrack X9i
- 7" HD Touch Screen Display
- iFit Integrated
- Smart BlueTooth Chestbelt included
- Includes 1 Years iFit Family Membership
- Dual 3-Inch Speakers
- Reflex™ Cushioning
- Tablet Holder Included
- 55 x 152 cm Tread Belt
- Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fans
- 3.6 CHP Motor
- 0 – 40% Incline - 0 – 6% Power Decline
- 0 – 20 km/h Speed
- 2.5” Precision-machined and
Balanced Non-flex Rollers
- EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
- 135kg Max User Weight
- Out-of-the-box Easy Assembly
- Large Boxed Item - This item can only be delivered or delivered and installed to a ground floor room location.
- Free Installation Included With Mainland Customers
- Product Weight 135kg
- Boxed Weight 175kg
- Assembled Dimensions - 178L x 100W x 181H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 227L x 103W x 64H cm
- Warranty - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the Nordictrack X9i
- 40% Incline
- 7-inch touch screen
Cons of the Nordictrack X9i
- Older model