Nordictrack X9i vs X22i
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack X9i and X22i. Learn about pros, cons, and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review Nordictrack Commercial X22i $2999 - $3999
This is a review of the Nordictrack X22i. The original was published in "Which Nordictrack trwadmill to get". Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview Nordictrack Commercial X22i $2999 - $3999
22” Smart HD Touchscreen
1-Year iFit® Membership Included ($468 Value)**
Bluetooth® Audio Capabilities
Two 3” Digitally-Amplified Speakers
22” x 60” Commercial Tread Belt
Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fans
0 - 40% Incline
0 – 6% Decline
0 - 12 MPH Speed
One Touch® Controls
4.0 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus Motor◊
2.5” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
iFit Bluetooth® Chest Strap Included
300 Lb. User Capacity
50 On-Board Workout Programs
70.2” L x 39.6” W x 71.6” H Footprint
10-Year Frame Warranty
2-Year Parts Warranty
1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the Nordictrack X22i
Big range of inclines
High rate finish
High weight capacity
Cons of the Nordictrack X22i
Smaller screen compared to the 32i
Can not be folded
Alternatives for the Nordictrack X22i
Summary of the X22i
Overview and review of the X9i 2199
This is a review of the NordicTrack X9i including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
Overview of the Nordictrack X9i
- 7" HD Touch Screen Display
- iFit Integrated
- Smart BlueTooth Chestbelt included
- Includes 1 Years iFit Family Membership
- Dual 3-Inch Speakers
- Reflex™ Cushioning
- Tablet Holder Included
- 55 x 152 cm Tread Belt
- Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fans
- 3.6 CHP Motor
- 0 – 40% Incline - 0 – 6% Power Decline
- 0 – 20 km/h Speed
- 2.5” Precision-machined and
Balanced Non-flex Rollers
- EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
- 135kg Max User Weight
- Out-of-the-box Easy Assembly
- Large Boxed Item - This item can only be delivered or delivered and installed to a ground floor room location.
- Free Installation Included With Mainland Customers
- Product Weight 135kg
- Boxed Weight 175kg
- Assembled Dimensions - 178L x 100W x 181H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 227L x 103W x 64H cm
- Warranty - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the Nordictrack X9i
- 40% Incline
- 7-inch touch screen
Cons of the Nordictrack X9i
- Older model