Nordictrack GX 4.7R vs S40
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack GX4.7 and S40 including pros, cons, and alternatives . Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the NordicTrack S40 1599
This is a review of the NordicTrack S40 including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the Nordictrack S40
- Includes 1 Years iFit Family Membership
- iFit Integrated
- Two 2” Bluetooth Digitally Amplified Speakers
- 3.0 CHP Motor
- 0% - 12% Digital Incline
- 0 – 22 km/h Speed
- Onetouch™ Controls
- 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 125kg Max User Weight
- EKG Handgrips
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning
- 51 x 152 cm Tread Belt
- This Machine Does Not Feature a Workout Fan
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- Assembled Dimensions - 200L x 90W x 145H cm
- Product Weight 84kg
- Boxed Weight 105kg
- Folded Dimensions - 103L x 90W x 180H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 212L x 81W x 28H cm
- Warranty - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the Nordictrack S40
- 3.0 CHP motor
- One-touch controls
Cons of the Nordictrack S40
Alternatives for the Nordictrack S40
Summary for the Nordictrack S40
Overview and review of the Nordictrack GX 4.7R 499 (UK)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack GX 4.7R.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details
5" Backlit Display
1 Year iFit Membership Included
Smart BlueTooth (BLE) Chestbelt Compatible
Dual 2-Inch Speakers
Step Thru™ Design
22 Digital Resistance Levels
125kg Max User Weight
Lumbar Supported Cushioned Seat
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide Ergonomic Pedals with Adjustable Straps
AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
24 Workouts Apps
Assembled Dimensions - 137L x 64W cm x 131H cm
Product Weight 48kg
Boxed Weight 53kg
Boxed Dimensions - 142L x 33W x 66H cm
Warranty - 2 Years parts and labor; 5-year frame guarantee upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the GX 4.7R
Cons of the GX 4.7 R