Nordictrack S22i vs C7.5
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack S22i and C7.5 including pros, cons, and alternatives . Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the NordicTrack C7.5 999
This is a review of the NordicTrack including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the Nordictrack C7.5
- 5" Backlit Display
- iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- Two 2” Speakers
- Front Drive
- 18" Power-Adjustable Stride
- 9kg. Effective Flywheel
- 0 - 20% Power-Adjustable Incline
- 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- OneTouch® Controls
- EKG Pulse Grip Heart Rate Monitor
- Max User Weight 125kg
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- SoftTouch™ Upper-Body Grips
- Oversized, Cushioned Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Front-mounted Transport Wheels
- 26 Workout Apps
- Product Weight 86kg
- Boxed Weight 99kg
- Product Dimensions - 169L x 63W x 176H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 178L x 37W x 77H cm
- Warranty - 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack C7.5
- 20% Incline
- Compact design
Cons of the NordicTrack C7.5
- 18" Stride
- Set elliptical
Alternatives to the NordicTrack C7.5
Summary for the C7.5
Overview and review of the Nordictrack S22i 2499 /1999 (UK/US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack S22i. This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
22” Smart HD Touchscreen
Free Ground Floor Installation Included
Watts Power Readout
Includes 1 Years iFit Family Membership
Auxiliary Music Port
Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
Powergrade Incline & Decline Drive System
-10% – 20% Incline
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
Enhanced Corrosion Resistance
Large Diameter Adjustable Leveling Feet
22 Digital Resistance Levels
150 kg User Capacity
Commercial Grade Steel Construction
Ergonomic Padded Saddle
AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
Non-slip, Multi-position Handlebar
Vertical & Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Dual Water Bottle Holders
Two 3 Lb. Dumbbells Included
Assembled Dimensions - 140 L x 55 W x 146H cm
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Compatible with Standard Road Bike Pedals & Seat
Warranty - 2 Years parts and labour; 5 year frame guarantee upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the S22i
Can use your own seat and pedals
Good sound system
Cons of the S22i
Needs tightening on the seat and pedals
Pedals keep going
No Bluetooth for headset