Rogue Castro Rig vs TITAN wall mounted pulley
This is a comparison between the Rogue Castro rig and the TITAN wall mounted pulley including pros, cons, and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the TITAN wall mounted pulley $179
This is an overview of the TITAN wall mounted pulley including pros, cons and alternatives. This article was originally posted in Which gym machine to get from TITAN. Follow the links for additional information.
- Where is TITAN Fitness equipment made
- Is Titan fitness a good brand
- Which TITAN rack to get for under $500
- Which TITAN rack to get for over $500
- Which Bench to get from TITAN
- Which TITAN plates to get
- Which barbell to get from TITAN fitness
- Which gym machine to get from TITAN
Overview of the TITAN wall mounted pulley tower
Pros of the TITAN wall mounted pulley tower
Cons of the TITAN wall mounted pulley tower
Alternatives to the Titan wall mounted pulley tower
Rogue Jammer bar
Rogue lat pull
Conclusion for the Titan wall mounted pulley tower
Overview and review of the Rogue V2 Castro Rig
This review was originally posted in the longer article "Which strength equipment to buy from rogue" in which you can read about 25 products of Rogue which cost more than 1.000$. The Rogue Castro V2 rig is the ultimate Rogue construction for the outdoor home warrior. See the details in this article.
What else to consider from Rogue
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which Equipment package to buy from Rogue
- Which accessory to get from Rogue
- Which jump rope to get from Rogue
- Which knee sleeve to get from Rogue
Overview of the Castro V2 rig
How many clients should the Castro Rig bring you?
Pros of the Castro V2 rig
Cons of the Castro V2
Alternatives to the V2 Castro Rig
- 1x Rogue RML 690 @ 1595$
- 1x Rogue USMC PUll up rig @ 1.550$
The Rogue castro V2 rig is a solid option to train in your own backyard. Rogue did the thinking and building to provide you with a secure construction on which you can climb and do your favorite barbell exercises while enjoying the fresh air.