TITAN Safety Squat Bar vs Rogue bella bar toomey [Article, Video]
This is a comparison of the TITAN Safety squat bar and the Rogue bella bar toomey edition. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the Rogue Bella bar Toomey Edition
What else to consider from Rogue
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which Equipment package to buy from Rogue
- Which accessory to get from Rogue
- Which jump rope to get from Rogue
- Which knee sleeve to get from Rogue
Overview of the Rogue Bella bar Toomey edition
Pros of the Toomey Bar
Cons of the Toomey Bar
Overview and review of the TITAN Safety Squat bar
The Titan Safety squat bar will put you back about $200 TITAN is well known for their very good prices compared to their competition and will get you started on your home gym. This review was originally posted in “which barbell to get from TITAN”.
Overview of the Safety squat bar
Shoulder and arm pads for a comfortable lift
5" drop keeps the weight plates lower for a stabilized center of gravity and better balance
6" hand grips for control when needed.
Extra thick pad comes in one piece to prevent sliding on the bar while squatting.
Capacity: 1500 LB
Weight: 61 LB
Overall length: 90.5”
Handle Spacing: 12.75”
Shoulder Pad Spacing: 8"
Bar Diameter: 1.5”
Loadable Sleeve Length: 16”
Camber Drop: 5”
Handle Angle: 22 Degrees
Pros of the Safety squat bar
Cons of the Safety squat bar
Alternatives to the Safety Squat bar
TITAN Bison bar