TITAN T3 Yoke vs Rogue RML 690C
This is a comparison between the TITAN T3 Yoke and the Rogue RML 690c. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the Rogue RML 690C Power Rack
This review was originally posted in the longer article "Which strength equipment to buy from rogue" in which you can read about 25 products of Rogue which cost more than 1.000$. The Rogue RML 690C rack is a great option for style and storage to build your home gym. See the details in this article.
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from Rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which Equipment package to buy from Rogue
- Which accessory to get from Rogue
- Which jump rope to get from Rogue
- Which bench to get from Rogue
- Which dumbbell to get from Rogue
- Which knee sleeve to get from Rogue
Overview of the Rogue RML 690C
- Bright Blue
- Bright Green
- Burnt Orange
- Dark Blue
- Dark Red
- Gun Metal
- Light Gray
- Rogue Red
- Satin Black
- Satin clear
How many clients should the Rogue RML690C bring you?
Pros of the Rogue RML 690C
Cons of the Rogue RML 690C
Alternatives to the Rogue RML 690C
- 1x Rogue RML 490C @1.075$
- 1x Rogue R6 rack @1.495$
The Rogue RML 690C is a great option for home gyms or commercial gyms for mere mortals. Be mindful about the space you have before buying the 690 versions of Rogues racks. If you do not know what to do with the half rack at the back, go for something smaller.
Overview and review of the TITAN T3 Yoke
The TITAN T3 Yoke with pulley will put you back about $350 - $370. TITAN is well known for their very good prices compared to their competition and will get you started on your home gym. This review was originally posted in “which Titan rack to buy for under $500”
Overview of the T3 Yoke
Use as a Squat / Press Stand, Push or Drag Sled, or Yoke.
A staple for Strongman training.
Adjustable crossbar to custom fit your height
Integrated vertical plate storage.
2" hole spacing on uprights
1" Westside spacing through the bench zone
92" design makes for an ideal pull up bar height.
2.95" Crossbar diameter.:
Weight: 178 LB
Inside width: 45"
Footprint: 51" x 52"
Uprights: 2"x3" 11 gauge steel
Weight capacity: 750 LB
Pros of the Yoke
Cons of the Yoke
Alternatives to the Yoke
X2 and incline combo