Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro vs C7.5
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro and the C7.5 including pros, cons and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the NordicTrack C7.5 999
This is a review of the NordicTrack including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the Nordictrack C7.5
- 5" Backlit Display
- iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- Two 2” Speakers
- Front Drive
- 18" Power-Adjustable Stride
- 9kg. Effective Flywheel
- 0 - 20% Power-Adjustable Incline
- 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- OneTouch® Controls
- EKG Pulse Grip Heart Rate Monitor
- Max User Weight 125kg
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- SoftTouch™ Upper-Body Grips
- Oversized, Cushioned Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Front-mounted Transport Wheels
- 26 Workout Apps
- Product Weight 86kg
- Boxed Weight 99kg
- Product Dimensions - 169L x 63W x 176H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 178L x 37W x 77H cm
- Warranty - 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack C7.5
- 20% Incline
- Compact design
Cons of the NordicTrack C7.5
- 18" Stride
- Set elliptical
Alternatives to the NordicTrack C7.5
Summary for the C7.5
Overview and review of the Nordictrack Grand tour pro 1499 (US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
10” Smart HD Touchscreen
Includes 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® membership**
Integrated Tablet Holder
Auxiliary Music Port
Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
Upright Articulating Cycle
3 Piece Crank
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
26 Digital Resistance Levels
-10° to 10° Incline and Decline
375 Lb. User Capacity
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
Oversized Cushion Seat
Vertical Seat Adjustment
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide, Ergonomic Foot Pedals with Adjustable Strap
2–3 Lb. Integrated Dumbbells
Integrated Handle Controls for Incline and Resistance
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
57.5" L x 23.5" W x 62" H Footprint
10-Year Frame Warranty
2-Year Parts Warranty
1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the Nordic track Grand tour pro
Cons of the Nordic Track Grand Tour pro
Storage of dumbbells