Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro vs C990
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro and the C990 including pros, cons and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the NordicTrack C990 1599
This is a review of the NordicTrack C990 including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the Nordictrack C990
- Includes 1 Year iFit Membership
- iFit Integrated
- Smart BlueTooth (BLE) Chestbelt Compatible
- 7" HD Touch Screen Display
- Dual 2-Inch Speakers
- 3.0 CHP Motor
- 0 - 12% Incline
- 0 – 22 km/h Speed
- 1.9" Roller
- Onetouch Controls
- 125kg Max User Weight
- EKG Handgrips
- FlexSelect Cushioning
- 51 x 152 cm Tread Belt
- Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fans
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- Assembled Dimensions - 201 L x 91 x 153H cm
- Product Weight 90kg
- Boxed Weight 101kg
- Folded Dimensions - 108L x 91W x 180H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 209 L x 77W x 35H cm
- Warranty - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase
Pros of the NordicTrack C990
- 3.0 CHP motor
- Dual speakers
Cons of the Nordictrack 990
Alternatives to the Nordictrack C990
Overview and review of the Nordictrack Grand tour pro 1499 (US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
10” Smart HD Touchscreen
Includes 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® membership**
Integrated Tablet Holder
Auxiliary Music Port
Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
Upright Articulating Cycle
3 Piece Crank
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
26 Digital Resistance Levels
-10° to 10° Incline and Decline
375 Lb. User Capacity
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
Oversized Cushion Seat
Vertical Seat Adjustment
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide, Ergonomic Foot Pedals with Adjustable Strap
2–3 Lb. Integrated Dumbbells
Integrated Handle Controls for Incline and Resistance
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
57.5" L x 23.5" W x 62" H Footprint
10-Year Frame Warranty
2-Year Parts Warranty
1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the Nordic track Grand tour pro
Cons of the Nordic Track Grand Tour pro
Storage of dumbbells