Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro vs T7.5
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro and the T7.5 including pros, cons and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the NordicTrack T7.5 1599
This is a review of the NordicTrack NordicTrack T7.5s including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the T7.5
- Includes 1 Years iFit Family Membership
- iFit Integrated
- 7" HD Touch Screen Display
- Two 2” Bluetooth Digitally Amplified Speakers
- 3.0 CHP Motor
- 0% - 12% Digital Incline
- 0 – 22 km/h Speed
- Onetouch™ Controls
- 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 125kg Max User Weight
- EKG Handgrips
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning
- 51 x 152 cm Tread Belt
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- Assembled Dimensions - 187L x 91W x 151H cm
- Product Weight 96kg
- Boxed Weight 116kg
- Folded Dimensions - 110L x 91W x 178H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 213L x 83W x 41H cm
- Warranty - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the Nordictrack T7.5
- Good value for money
- Fits most needs
- More modern than some other models available in the UK
Cons of the Nordictrack T7.5
- No 40% incline
- No mega screen
Alternatives to the Nordictrack T7.5
Summary for the Nordictrack T7.5
Overview and review of the Nordictrack Grand tour pro 1499 (US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
10” Smart HD Touchscreen
Includes 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® membership**
Integrated Tablet Holder
Auxiliary Music Port
Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
Upright Articulating Cycle
3 Piece Crank
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
26 Digital Resistance Levels
-10° to 10° Incline and Decline
375 Lb. User Capacity
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
Oversized Cushion Seat
Vertical Seat Adjustment
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide, Ergonomic Foot Pedals with Adjustable Strap
2–3 Lb. Integrated Dumbbells
Integrated Handle Controls for Incline and Resistance
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
57.5" L x 23.5" W x 62" H Footprint
10-Year Frame Warranty
2-Year Parts Warranty
1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the Nordic track Grand tour pro
Cons of the Nordic Track Grand Tour pro
Storage of dumbbells