Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro vs T8.5
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro and the T8.5 including pros, cons and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review NordicTrack T 8.5 S Treadmill $1399 - $1999
This is a review of the Nordictrack 8.5 S model which was originally published in "Which Nordictrack treadmill to get". Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview NordicTrack T 8.5 S Treadmill $1399 - $1999
- 10” Smart HD Touchscreen
- Includes 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® membership
- Bluetooth® Audio Capabilities
- Dual 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning
- 20” x 60” Commercial Tread Belt
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- Integrated Tray
- 0-12% Incline
- 0-12 MPH Speed
- One Touch® Controls
- 3.5 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus Motor
- 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 300 Lb. User Capacity
- EKG Grip Pulse
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- 50 On-Board Workout Programs
- 78.5” L x 35.5” W x 59” H Footprint
- 10-Year Frame Warranty
- 2-Year Parts Warranty
- 1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the NordicTrack T 8.5 treadmill
- 300 lb capacity
Cons of the NordicTrack T 8.5 treadmill
- Somewhere in the middle
- High price to compromise
Alternatives to the NordciTrack T 8.5 treadmill
Overview and review of the Nordictrack Grand tour pro 1499 (US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
10” Smart HD Touchscreen
Includes 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® membership**
Integrated Tablet Holder
Auxiliary Music Port
Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
Upright Articulating Cycle
3 Piece Crank
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
26 Digital Resistance Levels
-10° to 10° Incline and Decline
375 Lb. User Capacity
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
Oversized Cushion Seat
Vertical Seat Adjustment
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide, Ergonomic Foot Pedals with Adjustable Strap
2–3 Lb. Integrated Dumbbells
Integrated Handle Controls for Incline and Resistance
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
57.5" L x 23.5" W x 62" H Footprint
10-Year Frame Warranty
2-Year Parts Warranty
1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the Nordic track Grand tour pro
Cons of the Nordic Track Grand Tour pro
Storage of dumbbells