Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro vs X9i
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro and the X9i including pros, cons and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the X9i 2199
This is a review of the NordicTrack X9i including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the Nordictrack X9i
- 7" HD Touch Screen Display
- iFit Integrated
- Smart BlueTooth Chestbelt included
- Includes 1 Years iFit Family Membership
- Dual 3-Inch Speakers
- Reflex™ Cushioning
- Tablet Holder Included
- 55 x 152 cm Tread Belt
- Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fans
- 3.6 CHP Motor
- 0 – 40% Incline - 0 – 6% Power Decline
- 0 – 20 km/h Speed
- 2.5” Precision-machined and
Balanced Non-flex Rollers
- EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
- 135kg Max User Weight
- Out-of-the-box Easy Assembly
- Large Boxed Item - This item can only be delivered or delivered and installed to a ground floor room location.
- Free Installation Included With Mainland Customers
- Product Weight 135kg
- Boxed Weight 175kg
- Assembled Dimensions - 178L x 100W x 181H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 227L x 103W x 64H cm
- Warranty - Lifetime Frame Warranty, 10-year Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts & Labour upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the Nordictrack X9i
- 40% Incline
- 7-inch touch screen
Cons of the Nordictrack X9i
- Older model
Alternatives to the Nordictrack X9i
Summary for the Nordictrack X9i
Overview and review of the Nordictrack Grand tour pro 1499 (US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack Grand Tour Pro.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
10” Smart HD Touchscreen
Includes 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® membership**
Integrated Tablet Holder
Auxiliary Music Port
Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
Upright Articulating Cycle
3 Piece Crank
SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
26 Digital Resistance Levels
-10° to 10° Incline and Decline
375 Lb. User Capacity
CoolAire™ Workout Fan
Oversized Cushion Seat
Vertical Seat Adjustment
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide, Ergonomic Foot Pedals with Adjustable Strap
2–3 Lb. Integrated Dumbbells
Integrated Handle Controls for Incline and Resistance
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
57.5" L x 23.5" W x 62" H Footprint
10-Year Frame Warranty
2-Year Parts Warranty
1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the Nordic track Grand tour pro
Cons of the Nordic Track Grand Tour pro
Storage of dumbbells