Overview and review of the NordicTrack FS5i 1499
This is a review of the NordicTrack FS5i including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the NordicTrack FS5i
- 5" Backlit Display
- iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- Two 2” Speakers
- Center Drive
- 7kg. Effective Inertia-enhanced Flywheel
- 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- OneTouch® Controls
- Max User Weight 135kg
- 32" Auto-Adjustable Stride
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- SoftTouch™ Upper Body Grips
- Oversized Cushion Pedals
- 32 Workout Programmes
- Transport Wheels
- Water Bottle Holder
- Large Boxed Item - This item can only be delivered or delivered and installed to a ground floor room location.
- Product Weight 105kg
- Boxed Weight 113kg
- Assembled Dimensions - 148L x 75W x 187H cm
- Boxed Dimensions - 157L x 77W x 65H cm
- Warranty - 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack FS5i
- Good value for money
- Relevant product line
- 32" stride
Cons of the Nordictrack FS5i
- Space requirements
- More error-prone
- Not for everyone
Alternatives to the NordicTrack FS5i
Summary for the FS5i
Overview and review of the Nordictrack VR21 749 / 999 (UK/US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack VR21.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
5" Backlit Display
iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
Smart BlueTooth (BLE) Chestbelt Compatible
Dual 2-Inch Speakers
Step Thru™ Design
25 Digital Resistance Levels
125kg Max User Weight
Lumbar Supported Cushioned Seat
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide Ergonomic Pedals with Adjustable Straps
AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
Integrated Tablet Holder
32 Workouts Apps
Assembled Dimensions - 155L x 59W cm x 132H cm
Product Weight 48kg
Boxed Weight 57kg
Boxed Dimensions - 153L x 65W x 39H cm
Warranty - 2 Years parts and labor; 5-year frame guarantee upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack VR21
Cons of the VR21
No touch screen