Nordictrack VR21 vs SE3i
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack VR21 and SE3i including pros, cons, and alternatives . Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review NordicTrack SE 3i 849
This is a review of the NordicTrack SE3i including pros, cons, and alternatives. This article has been originally published in “which NordicTrack treadmill or elliptical to get in the UK”. Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview of the NordicTrack SE3i
- 5” Backlit Display
- iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- 14 kg. Effective Inertia-enhanced Flywheel
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- 22 Digital Resistance Levels
- EKG Grip Pulse
- 125 kg. User Weight Capacity
- Oversized Pedals
- SoftTouch™ Upper Body Grips
- 32 Preset Workout Apps
- Transport Wheels
- Product Weight 54kg
- Assembled Dimensions - 158L X 66W X 175H cm
- Boxed Weight 60kg
- Boxed Dimensions - 64L x 42W x 132H cm
- Warranty - 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack SE3i
- Low price
- Big flywheel
Cons of the NordicTrack Se3i
- Out of date display
- Space requirements
Alternatives to the NordicTrack SE3i
Summary for the NordicTrack SE3i
Overview and review of the Nordictrack VR21 749 / 999 (UK/US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack VR21.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
5" Backlit Display
iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
Smart BlueTooth (BLE) Chestbelt Compatible
Dual 2-Inch Speakers
Step Thru™ Design
25 Digital Resistance Levels
125kg Max User Weight
Lumbar Supported Cushioned Seat
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide Ergonomic Pedals with Adjustable Straps
AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
Integrated Tablet Holder
32 Workouts Apps
Assembled Dimensions - 155L x 59W cm x 132H cm
Product Weight 48kg
Boxed Weight 57kg
Boxed Dimensions - 153L x 65W x 39H cm
Warranty - 2 Years parts and labor; 5-year frame guarantee upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack VR21
Cons of the VR21
No touch screen