Nordictrack VR21 vs T9.5
This is a comparison of the Nordictrack VR21 and T9.5 including pros, cons, and alternatives . Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review Nordictrack T 9.5S Treadmill $2299
This is a review of the Nordictrack T 9.5 treadmill which was originally published in "Which Nordictrack treadmill to get". Follow the links for more details.
- Which treadmill to get in the US?
- Which elliptical to get in the US?
- Which treadmill to get in the UK?
- Which elliptical to get in the UK?
- Which Nordictrack bike to get?
- Should I run on a treadmill or outside?
- How many calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How a treadmill works
- How a treadmill calculates calories
Overview Nordictrack T 9.5S Treadmill $2299
- 14” Smart HD Touchscreen
- 1-Year iFit® Membership Included ($468 Value)
- Bluetooth® Audio Capabilities
- Two 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning
- 20” x 60” Commercial Tread Belt
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- Integrated Tray
- 0-12% Incline
- 0-12 MPH Speed
- One Touch® Controls
- 3.5 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus Motor
- 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 300 Lb. User Capacity
- EKG Grip Pulse
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- 78.9” L x 35.5” W x 59.4” H Footprint
- 10-Year Frame Warranty
- 2-Year Parts Warranty
- 1-Year Labor Warranty
Pros of the Nordictrack T 9.5 treadmill
- 14-inch screen
- 20' belt
Cons of the Nordictrack T 9.5 treadmill
Alternatives to the T 9.5 treadmill
Overview and review of the Nordictrack VR21 749 / 999 (UK/US)
This article discusses the pros, cons, and alternatives for the Nordictrack VR21.This review was originally posted in “Which Nordictrack bike to get”. Follow the links for more details.
5" Backlit Display
iFit Bluetooth - 1 Years Membership Included
Smart BlueTooth (BLE) Chestbelt Compatible
Dual 2-Inch Speakers
Step Thru™ Design
25 Digital Resistance Levels
125kg Max User Weight
Lumbar Supported Cushioned Seat
Horizontal Seat Adjustment
Extra-wide Ergonomic Pedals with Adjustable Straps
AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
Front-mounted Transport Wheels
Water Bottle Holder
Integrated Tablet Holder
32 Workouts Apps
Assembled Dimensions - 155L x 59W cm x 132H cm
Product Weight 48kg
Boxed Weight 57kg
Boxed Dimensions - 153L x 65W x 39H cm
Warranty - 2 Years parts and labor; 5-year frame guarantee upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase.
Pros of the NordicTrack VR21
Cons of the VR21
No touch screen