Overview and Review of the Rogue Monster Rhino Belt Squat Stand Alone
This review was originally posted in the longer article "Which strength equipment to buy from rogue" in which you can read about 25 products of Rogue which cost more than 1.000$. The Rogue Rhino belt Squat Stand alone is a good addition to your garage or existing gym once the basics are covered. See the details in this article.
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from Rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which Equipment package to buy from Rogue
- Which accessory to get from Rogue
- Which jump rope to get from Rogue
- Which bench to get from Rogue
- Which dumbbell to get from Rogue
- Which knee sleeve to get from Rogue
Overview of the Rhino belt Squat
How many clients should the Rhino Stand alone bring you?
Pros of the Rhino belt squat
Cons of the Rhino belt squat
Alternatives to the Rhino belt squat
- 1x Rogue RML690C Power Rack @1.750$
- Rogue Monster Swing Arm GHD @1.395$
The Rhino belt squat is a great addition to your existing gym to have more options to train the legs. It is more secure than doing belt squats from blocks and can be loaded heavier.