Overview and review of the Rogue Trap bar 1 & 2
This overview of the trap bar 1 & 2 was originally published in my comprehensive guide on which Rogue barbell to buy. If you are currently considering to buy a Rogue barbell it is worth a read to get input on the latest models. I update the guide on a yearly basis depending on Rogue's new releases.
What else to consider from Rogue
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
Overview of the Rogue Trap bars
Pros of the trap bar
Cons of the trap bar
The Rogue trap bars have a good finish and the new iteration has less weight to make it easier to use. Trap bars are a good addition to any powerlifting gym to get more volume in for the deadlift.