Best gym shorts
I have owned running shorts, judo trousers, skins, jogging pants, jeans, shinos, suite trousers, you name it. Fight shorts are by far the most comfortable and best pair of leg cloth i have owned so far. They are a bit pricey, but worth every euro.
What do you get ?
The fight shorts combine the best of the easy to wear world. They have laces to be tightened at the hips and Velcro to close over it. The combination of these makes it possible to fit them tightly at the hip without being too restraining. Your knees are uncovered and the shorts have slits at the sides to let air in and also give you the right amount of freedom for your exercises. It is a bit like wearing a skirt for men, in a good way.
How do they help you ?
You will sweat less and it will be easier for you to perform a full squat compared to normal jogging trousers. They are also easily washed and give you some stability around the waist. The print from the Rogue Fitness ones gets a bit less lush after a few washes and wears a bit off. During, jogs, sprints, thrusters, squats, deadlifts, Abmat Situps you will feel secure and light. Always stayed in place so far. I'd still have to try a tough mudder with them for the ultimate test, but so far, had none better. Not recommended for winter runs without additional layers.
- Skins A400 two year review
- Best lifting belt for all
purposesreview [Article, Video]
- Precise Adidas Powerlift 2.0:
1 yearreview [Article, video]
- Wrist wraps for powerlifting review
- Which running gear do you need?
- Crossfit Equipment: Monolift Station
- How to train your lungs for
- Best knee sleeves from Rehband review
- Crossfit Equipment: Review of the Rogue Pylo Jump Box
- Which shoes should
crossfitters buy ?
- Crossfit Equipment: Gloves
- Crossfit equipment: Dip Belt vs Vest
- Crossfit equipment: Jump rope
- Crossfit Equipment: Running shoes
- Crossfit equipment: Wooden rings