Rogue RM6 rack vs TITAN neck machine
This is a comparison between the Rogue RM6 rack and the TITAN neck machine including pros, cons, and alternatives. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the TITAN neck machine $399
This is an overview of the TITAN neck machine including pros, cons and alternatives. This article was originally posted in Which gym machine to get from TITAN. Follow the links for additional information.
- Where is TITAN Fitness equipment made
- Is Titan fitness a good brand
- Which TITAN rack to get for under $500
- Which TITAN rack to get for over $500
- Which Bench to get from TITAN
- Which TITAN plates to get
- Which barbell to get from TITAN fitness
- Which gym machine to get from TITAN
Overview of the TITAN Plate loaded neck machine
- Arm pivots on precision flange bearings to provide a smooth action.
- Removable pin is used to restrict direction of head movement.
- Fully adjustable seat height.
- Includes 2 weight sleeves
- Overall Height: 59-in.
- Foot Print: 38-in x 26-in.
- Roller Pad Length: 11-in.
- Roller Pad Diameter: 4.9-in.
- Seat Dimensions: 12-in x 12-in x 2.4-in.
- Seat Adjustment Height: 22-in to 34-in.
- Grip Diameter: 29mm
- Sleeve Diameter: 48mm
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 8-in.
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- Material: 2-in x 2-in 11-GA Steel
- Finish Color: Black Powder Coating
- Material: 2-in x 2-in 11-Gauge Steel
- Weight Capacity: 175 lb.
- Product Weight: 86 lb.
Pros of the TITAN Plate loaded neck machine
Cons of the TITAN plate loaded neck machine
Some other options out there
Alternatives to the TITAN plate loaded neck machine
Conclusion for the TITAN plate loaded neck machine
Overview and review of the Rogue RM6 rack
Price: 2.000 - 2.640
This review was originally posted in the longer article "Which strength equipment to buy from rogue" in which you can read about 25 products of Rogue which cost more than 1.000$. The Rogue Monster RM6 rack will either be the pride and joy of your home gym or the impressive addition to your gym for the most ambitious lifters. See the details in this article.
What else to consider from Rogue
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which Equipment package to buy from Rogue
- Which accessory to get from Rogue
- Which jump rope to get from Rogue
- Which bench to get from Rogue
- Which dumbbell to get from Rogue
- Which knee sleeve to get from Rogue
Overview of the Rogue RM6
- Bright blue
- Bright Green
- Burnt Orange
- Dark Blue
- Dark Red
- Gun Metal
- Light Gray
- Rogue Red
- Satin Clear
- Satin Black (Standard)
How many clients should the RM6 bring you?
If you think that the RM6 will bring you 7 -9 new clients who pay you 50$ on a 1-year retainer it is worth the investment. This will yield 4.000$ - 5.400$ net new revenue against an investment of 2.000$ - 2.600$. Adjust the numbers for your own gym accordingly.
Pros of the Rogue RM6
Cons of the Rogue RM6
Alternatives to the Rogue RM6
- 1x RM4 1.300$ to 2.000$
- 1. RML-690C 1.750$ - 2.350$
The RM6 is one of the most overbuilt and yet impressive racks you can get in the market. When you get this you know that you did yourself and your clients proud. Even the biggest athletes will not be able to make this rack rattle.