A selection of Youtube channels for lifters
Candito HQ Training
If you are into big, pumped up guys with limited mobility who can lift a busload, this is the channel for you. You will get tips from the big guns and world record holders in benching, squatting and deadlifting. This is not for people who want to stay athletic, this is the channel for beast mode.
Mark Bell, who you can also see in some of the rogue demonstration videos, is hosting the show together silent mike, who is more out of the crossfit camp as it seems. There is very good advise on this channel for aspiring powerlifters and the main product they are selling is sling shot. Sling shot is a gimmick which will help you bench press more without getting fatigued. Check it out on his channel.
There also seem to be applications for squatting and deadlifting for the sling shot, which for my tastes look a bit hideous. I have never tried the product myself, so I still would be a bad judge of its usefullness until I had a trial run.
The benefit for bench pressing is pretty apparent to me anyways.
I like the roguefitness channel is the videos are very well made and they cover products, athletes and the Arnold strongman classics. These videos are mainly inspiring and beautiful to look at. For education purposes around lifting this channel is limited except when you are currently in the market for stocking up on some barbells, weight plates, racks or similar.
Still keep up to date with the latest product and so far I was very happy with everything I#ve ordered from Rogue. They could stock up in Europe though as the inventory is limited there compared to what is available in the Us of America. But hey, they are proud to be from Ohio, good for them!
On the deadlift
- 7 simple ways to gain on the deadlift
- 72 deadlift dynamite quotes which will make you pull more
- Best deadlift dynamite review which will make you pull more
- Can kettlebell swings replace deadlifts?
- Can you use
smolovfor the deadlift?
- Try this deadlift thing to get strong like bull
- Selected quotes from deadlift dynamite that will make you stronger
- Which is harder bench press
- Why are there only 1x5 deadlifts in Stronglifts 5x5
On the squat
- Are you sure about wearing the right shoes for squatting
- Bench press or squat first
- Bench press in a squat rack
- Better breathing makes your squat stronger
- Breathing Squat
- Can kettlebells swings replace squats
- Can you squat and deadlift on the same day
- Challenge, Sore
toda, Strong tomorrow
- Confidential: Get rid of the machines and hire the squat
- Detailed Smolov squat routine review
- Eager to know about wearing the right suit for squatting
- How to perform a back squat for
- How years of quality cossack squats easily help your fitness
- Overcome these sins of the squat
- Squat: How many reps
- Squat: How to improve
- Squat: When to inhale and exhale
- Squat without pads
- Squat Calculator [Free Downloads]
- The Truth squat or lunges?
- Ultimate 30 day squat challenge that
- What squat is best
- Why are there so many squats in Stronglifts 5x5
On the bench press
- 6 common mistakes when you bench press for strength
- An easy guide to bench press like a powerlifter for any age
- Bench press or floor press
- Bench Press or Military Press
- Eliminate these mistakes with the bench press
- How accurate are bench press calculators
- How to bench press 300 pounds or 140kg
- How to bench press for Stronglifts
- How to bench press more weight quick
- How to do the bench press properly
- How to increase your bench press
- The reasons why you need to bench press
- What are bench press boards
- What does the bench press target
- When you should bench press with dumbbells
- Which bench press is best for chest
- Who can bench press 1000 pounds
- Why bench press with bands
- Why bench press with chains
- Why is the bench press so popular
- Why use a bench press shirt