Rogue HR 2 Half
The Rogue HR2 half rack comes in at $655 and is one of the low-range options for under $1000 from Rogue. Learn more in this review which was originally published in the Article "Which Rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000".
If you want the most up to date news or ask direct questions, then you can follow me on Instagram.
What else to consider from Rogue
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which Equipment package to buy from Rogue
- Which accessory to get from Rogue
- Which jump rope to get from Rogue
- Which knee sleeve to get from Rogue
Most popular Rogue racks in 2020
Attached you find which Rogue racks have been most popular on Marathon-Crossfit.com in terms of views of their reviews and click through rates to Rogue Fitness for purchases. If you want to learn more about the details of the composition of the data you can read the full analyses under what were the most popular Rogue products in 2020.
Rogue Monster vs Rogue Monster Lite
If you are torn between the Rogue Monster and Rogue Monster Lite Series then this video is for you. Commercial buyers should lean more towards the Monster Series as it gets more attention from the Rogue Product development team and will also take a bigger beating due to the sturdier nuts and bolts. Home gym buyers ought to have a good look at the upgrade paths and accessories for the Monster and Monster lite line.
Personally, I am a huge fan of the RM3 as it puts you at the entry-level of budget to get into the Monster line. However, with the 3.0 upgrade of the Monster lite series, there is not a lot to compromise anymore between the two lines. So, if you are not into the big upgrades and just want to upgrade a Monster lite rack to the max with your available budget, then that is also a great road to travel.