REP fitness PR-4100 rack vs Rogue RML 490C
This is a comparison between the Rep Fitness PR-4100 rack and the Rogue RML 490C. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the Rogue RML 490C Power Rack
This review was originally posted in the longer article "Which strength equipment to buy from rogue" in which you can read about 25 products of Rogue which cost more than 1.000$. The Rogue RML 490C rack is a stylish and not too expensive Rogue option for your home gym. See the details in this article.
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from Rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which Equipment package to buy from Rogue
- Which accessory to get from Rogue
- Which jump rope to get from Rogue
- Which bench to get from Rogue
- Which dumbbell to get from Rogue
- Which knee sleeve to get from Rogue
Most popular Rogue racks in 2020
Attached you find which Rogue racks have been most popular on Marathon-Crossfit.com in terms of views of their reviews and click through rates to Rogue Fitness for purchases. If you want to learn more about the details of the composition of the data you can read the full analyses under what were the most popular Rogue products in 2020.
Overview of the RML 490C
- Bright Blue
- Bright Green
- Burnt Orange
- Dark BLue
- Dark Red
- Gun Metal
- Light Gray
- Rogue Red
- Satin Black
- Satin Clear
How many clients should the Rogue RML 490C bring you?
Pros of the RML 490C
Cons of the RML 490C
The Rogue RML 490C is a great option to be nice to your bank account while still getting a solid piece of Rogue into your gym.
Overview and review of the REP fitness PR-4100 rack
This is an overview of the REP fitness PR-4100 rack including the pros, cons, and alternatives. This article was originally posted in which rack to buy from REP Fitness. Follow the links for more information.
- Which rack to buy from REP fitness
- Which plates to buy from REP fitness
- Which barbell to buy from REP fitness
- Which bench to buy from REP fitness
- Which strength equipment to buy from REP fitness
Overview of the REP PR-4100 Rack $429
Choose between 21.5" or 41" depth (from wall to the front outside of upright).
(1) pair of plastic-lined J-cups.
(1) easy-to-adjust 1.25" pull-up bar.
5/8" diameter hardware.
1" hole spacing in benching area.
2" hole spacing above and below bench area.
Uprights: 11-gauge steel, 3x3", 92" tall.
21.5" Dims: 18.5" inside length x 42.5" inside width.
41" Dims: 38" inside length x 42.5" inside width.
48.5" overall width.
Pros of the REP PR-4100 Rack
Cons of the REP PR-4100 Rack
Limited use of attachments
Alternatives to the REP PR-4100 Rack