REP fitness SR-4000 squat stand vs Rogue RML 490c
This is a comparison between the Rep Fitness SR-4000 rack and the Rogue RML 490C. Follow the links for more details.
Overview and review of the Rogue RML 490C Power Rack
This review was originally posted in the longer article "Which strength equipment to buy from rogue" in which you can read about 25 products of Rogue which cost more than 1.000$. The Rogue RML 490C rack is a stylish and not too expensive Rogue option for your home gym. See the details in this article.
- Which belt to buy from Rogue
- Which barbell to buy from Rogue
- Which rack to buy from Rogue over $1000
- Which rack to buy from Rogue for under $1000
- Which plates to buy from Rogue
- Which strength equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which conditioning equipment to buy from Rogue
- Which Equipment package to buy from Rogue
- Which accessory to get from Rogue
- Which jump rope to get from Rogue
- Which bench to get from Rogue
- Which dumbbell to get from Rogue
- Which knee sleeve to get from Rogue
Most popular Rogue racks in 2020
Attached you find which Rogue racks have been most popular on Marathon-Crossfit.com in terms of views of their reviews and click through rates to Rogue Fitness for purchases. If you want to learn more about the details of the composition of the data you can read the full analyses under what were the most popular Rogue products in 2020.
Overview of the RML 490C
- Bright Blue
- Bright Green
- Burnt Orange
- Dark BLue
- Dark Red
- Gun Metal
- Light Gray
- Rogue Red
- Satin Black
- Satin Clear
How many clients should the Rogue RML 490C bring you?
Pros of the RML 490C
Cons of the RML 490C
The Rogue RML 490C is a great option to be nice to your bank account while still getting a solid piece of Rogue into your gym.
Overview and review of the REP fitness SR-4000 squat stand
This is an overview of the REP fitness SR-4000 squat stand including the pros, cons, and alternatives. This article was originally posted in which rack to buy from REP Fitness. Follow the links for more information.
- Which rack to buy from REP fitness
- Which plates to buy from REP fitness
- Which barbell to buy from REP fitness
- Which bench to buy from REP fitness
- Which strength equipment to buy from REP fitness
Overview of the REP SR-4000 Squat stand $449
Two height options to suit your needs ( 96" &103").
Sturdy 3x3” 11ga steel.
Compatibility with most REP 4000 series attachments.
1” spacing throughout the bench press area.
Base-mounted weight horns for weight storage and added stability.
Long base with pre-drilled feet for optional floor-mounting.
103” height option is great for taller athletes who want to perform kipping movements.
Includes Standard PR-4000 J-cups and 1.25” pull-up bar.
5/8” holes on the uprights, 5/8” holes at the rear of the base, 1” holes on the sides of the base.
Not compatible with: The REP Belt Squat, Lat/Low Row Attachment.
Base dimensions: 73" x 53"
Weight: 96": 230lbs, 103": 237lbs
Weight Capacity: This is based on the j-cup capacity which is <1500lbs.
Pros of the REP SR-4000 Squat stand
Compatibility with some attachments
Cons of the REP SR-4000 Squat stand
Alternatives to the REP PR-4000 Squat stand
Rogue SML 2C
TITAN X3 Squat stand